Wednesday 19 July 2017

Update: My Life

Hello everyone!
So I haven't wrote to y'all in a while and that is because of school, homework, friendship issues (making a blog post about that) and many other excuses that I cannot think of.
So how is my life?
My life is alright, my brain has recently,  come across that big word " Anxiety"
I am fine though. I haven't had a panic attack in a month!
My advice to anyone who suffers from anxiety is get help! Don't keep it secret.
If you live in the UK then contact Off the Record.
I was in a bad friendship group and if you're reading this then it's true. I'm glad I'm out of your friendship group. We were known for the 'bitchy, no-ones' and 'the people who kick people out of their group'.

Anyway, I'll fill in the boring fact file:

Favorite colour: orange, pink, blue, rose gold
food: pizza, chocolate, watermelon
youtuber: ricky dillon, shane dawson, alisha marie, sophdoesnails, dramaticmac,
singer: Ariana Grande

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment