Friday 14 April 2017

Being Used? How to tell if you're being used.

Hello!
Welcome to my blog!

So today I'm talking about being used and my experiences.
So first of all, what is being used and how can you tell if you're being used?
If you type in 'Being Used definition' in Google.

My Definition:

My experience with being used:

So I'm going to name this girl Zoe because I know no-one called Zoe. So I was Year six and this girl thought I was best friends with her crush Olly. So she came up to me and was like 'Hey! Olly is really good looking. Could you like tell him?' And as an awkward person I was, I said 'Yeah sure!! She always hung out with me and Olly, she was flirting with him and he was getting so annoyed so one day he made new friends and stopped hanging out with me and my friendship group. Now Zoe was a horrible person and she loved my friendship group because we were all awkward people who were really sensitive and would instantly show the reaction which entertained her!

We were stuck with her and Olly kept avoiding us because of her. She ditched us instantly after he avoided us. But that was her using us.


Now if you are getting used than here are some tips
Learn how to say "no". Don't make up excuses—give your reasons for not wanting something.

Ask for what you want. If everybody's going to the movies, and most people in the group want to see a particular movie, but you'd rather watch something else, speak up!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment