Wednesday 9 March 2016

Do you forgive and forget

Hello Guys/Girls,

So this week has been alright,

But I have a question for you guys:

Do you forgive and forget or do you keep things the same?

Because if you read last weeks post you would of realised that me and a friend have had a big fallen out and most people hate her right now.

But she told everyone she was pregnant so she could get more attention. Then she told my ex- best friends I was going to punch them.
I didn't realise this until a couple of hours later when they both questioned me about the comment.

I don't really know what to do because we've had a lot  of arguments in the pass and whenever someone has an argument with her (and it's her fault) she acts like she's the innocent one.


Most people don't like her because she's really rude and carries on arguments.

Anyway, less about me and more about you!

How are you guys?

Leave in the comment section below if this has ever affected you?


Love you guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment